Are you looking for an affordable wedding venue in Tagaytay? Look no further than the charming and picturesque Lifeplace Retreat and Events Center! With its stunning views of Nature and serene ambience, Lifeplace is the perfect place to tie the knot.
List of possible wedding venues inside Lifeplace
1. Christian Wedding at Lifeplace’s very own church ~ “The Sanctuary”
2. Garden Wedding at Lifeplace’s “The Angelic Field”
3. Intimate celebration at our Al Fresco
4. Grand reception at The Pavilion
5. Renewal of vows at Lifeplace
Brilliant ideas for budget weddings
There are many ways to have a beautiful and memorable wedding without spending a fortune. Here are some great ideas for budget weddings that will still shine brightly in your memories.
1. Have the wedding event at a one-stop shop venue such as a Lifeplace, that has complete amenities from preparations, church, and reception.
2. Save your time and effort by hiring frequently working together suppliers with Lifeplace All-in package. This way, you end up saving a lot of time and money plus dealing with different contact person for each supplier.
3. Use simple, elegant decorations that can be easily removed after the ceremony. Lifeplace’s nature backdrop will help you compliment SAVINGS because you no longer need to alot too much for styling a venue.
4. Choose a buffet style for the reception instead of a sit-down meal, which can be more expensive.
5. Serve budget-friendly foods that are still delicious and will please your guests. A big factor to consider is the freshness of the food. With Lifeplace’s in-house catering, it is guaranteed that your food was prepared and cooked just a few steps away from your table, and just a few minutes before you eat them.
Planning a budget wedding does not have to mean compromising on quality or style, so use these tips to create a beautiful and memorable day that you can afford!
Essential considerations to save more wedding fund
When you’re planning your wedding, it’s important to find ways to save money where you can. Your wedding venue is one of the biggest expenses you’ll have, so it’s worth considering some of the following affordable options:
1. Check for local deals and discounts. Subscribe to Lifeplace Newsletter and receive updates that you can use when you decide to book.
2. Ask about off-peak discounts. Lifeplace usually runs promotions for off-peak discounts so make sure to stay tuned via our Email Newsletter
3. Shop around for the best prices for your suppliers. Lifeplace offers top of the line quality suppliers but budget friendly. The main reason is because our suppliers are within the vicinity and does not charge Out-of-town fees.
4. Compare all-inclusive packages. Sometimes, there are all-in packages that are just sub-contracted with multiple suppliers bundled together to form an All-in. Here in Lifeplace, your suppliers are all in-house therefore offers the best quality for a lot more friendly cost.
5. They say that you should consider a smaller venue or a non-traditional space. But here in Lifeplace, we offer full exclusivity to you and your guests because we value the experience they will get during your event. So that’s just one event per day meaning, more space and privacy for everyone.
Lifeplace offers REAL All-in package. Check it out here:
LIFEPLACE ALL-IN PACKAGE 2022
See you here soon at Lifeplace!